1960 - 1970 Ruger Employee Show Patch

Help Support Ruger Forum:

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Got lucky on ebay a couple of weeks ago and managed to snag this patch.
I think that the older patch's are the most attractive of them all.

This patch is covered on pages 27 & 28 of "Standard Issue Ruger Patch's" by Mr. Hank Green III, user name circlerugers on the forum here.

Terry

Excuse piece of fuzz in 1st picture, I did not notice it when I took it.

KIOTUVal.jpg

Su2AeUgl.jpg

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
Bullion badges done for Ruger by a now closed company in Maryland. I bought some from them for the RCA ( Now buried in the labyrinth cabinet ) badges and later for Ruger badge holders through our friend and sponsor, Stephen Vogel. It is sad that the bullion badge business closed. They produced bullion patches for many organizations and firms. I have one that was done for my IBM badge holder..........As I also have for my RCA Field Rep badge holders from 1984-1989 8)

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Contender,
As I have said before, I consider your 1970 - 1980 WBR patch a Holy Grail,, so I fold. :wink:

Mike,
I have never seen any of the RCA Officer's Bullion ones or the 1959 Tan & Red patch come up for sale. A few years back I met a gentleman from Marion, Ohio who was a past RCA Field Representative and we discussed those patches. He was going to bring me a box of memorabilia to look at but we never crossed paths again.

If you have a spare 1959 Tan & Red patch that you want to sell please let me know.

Terry

contender

Ruger Guru
I wish I could find one of those tan & red patches myself. It's one of the VERY few patches I do not have. (And I have a second employee patch with holder like Bill's above. And no,, it's not for sale. It was gifted to me by the still current employee.)

circlergrugers

Vaquero
Gee, good snag T.A., I have a few myself. I have gotten a couple more since the book. I'll do an update some time.
Tyrone, still one of the top ones, very very nice. And I think we have a matching employee show patch!
And the search is still on!

contender

Ruger Guru
Hank,,, remember the conversation we had with the Ruger Exec about his pocket badge? He sent it to me,,,,!

Now,, actually,, I do not have one of those patches that isn't on a pocket holder. If you have a spare,, loose one,, we need to talk.