9mm brass

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I took a random look on GB and found that 9mm fired brass is relatively cheap lately. Might be a good time to be buying if you need some.
I'm neither buying or selling so have nothing involved-just passing info.

Ron IL

Bearcat
If you happen to belong to a nice outdoor range like I do you wouldn't have to buy brass. Just pick it up. I pick up all 9, 38, and 45. Any other I get goes in the scrap bucket to finance reloading supplies. We have three or four days a week that several guys shoot a bunch. I usually go at 3 or 4 pm and pick up brass and shoot a few while I'm there. When I get enough I tumble them and put them in storage containers. Most reloaders pick up their brass. Once in awhile I will find a whole box of 38 or 45 Colt cases in the trash buckets. They need to just leave them on a table when they are done. They would be gone quick. Now all I need are some primers. I enjoy loading as much as shooting. I have a couple years of reloads left before I run out. And could double that if I slowed down shooting. Now instead of shooting 100 I just shoot 25 per trip. The range is only 1 1/2 mile from the house. For some it's fun and for some it is a chore.