Lets see pics of your reloading bench/room/area

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gster

Single-Sixer
This is where I do my reloading and tinkering.
20150328_144357.jpg

20150328_144609.jpg

Aqualung

Blackhawk
Thought I'd posted this before.

Here's my setup. I built it out of some cubicle parts.

It's secured to the wall, so it doesn't rock when using the press. Also, it's not visible in the photo, but there's an overhead cabinet to store all my powder, dies and other stuff.

It does well for what I need. And I'm forced to keep it clean because it's one of Daisy's nap spots and I get the stinkeye when it's cluttered and she can't get to the blanket I have folded up on it for her...

Aqualung

IOwnRugers

Bearcat
Here's my bench in my garage. Most of my supplies are in a locked truck box in my cool and dry basement. I only keep what I'm going to use in the next week or so in my cabinet...

20150520_140016_resized_zps0alaujor.jpg

Mr. Don

Bearcat
Just starting out. I clamp down on any flat surface I can find. I can see from the other pictures in this thread that I have way too little stuff. MUST HAVE MORE STUFF!

ry%3D480

veeman

Single-Sixer
I'm envious. I got a little rat's nest in my basement where an accumulation of 35 years of stuff stuffed in, but I know where everything is. Mostly.

rattlegun

Bearcat
Mr. Don said:
Just starting out. I clamp down on any flat surface I can find. I can see from the other pictures in this thread that I have way too little stuff. MUST HAVE MORE STUFF!

ry%3D480

It always starts off this way, building up somehow has a way of taking care of itself.

wobbly34b

Bearcat
Some really nice set ups guys. I enjoyed looking. If I ever get the top of mine cleaned off and organized I will send a pic, but that probably won't happen soon.
Keep those caps popping and those boolits flying.
Bob

Rook

Blackhawk
MoPrepper said:
Rook said:

Love neon, sawdust, shuffleboards, and 1957-58 Seebergs

I need to update my man cave/reloading room area picture.

I used to have all my junk up stairs in the garage but now I've moved it to a workshop in my basement where it's cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. If I ever heal up from my latest stay in the hospital I've got a lot more work to do on it to finish up.

DSCN2638_zpsc2gw4sgy.jpg

sasu

Single-Sixer
The new reload table I built today. Had only time to fasten the presses, will continue with other stuff tomorrow.

There are two Redding Turret presses, RCBS Rock Chucker, new Dillon RL550B partly installed. The turret presses are very convenient as you can leave the most often used dies in place and thus retain the adjustments.

The red powder measure is made by Lee. Cheap plastic and functionally the best I have - it is the only one I use as it works smoothly with all powders and is quick to adjust. My RCBS and Redding powder measures have been practically retired.

A Lee Load-Master and/or Hornady Lock-N-Load Auto Progressive are on the wish list. They will require another table but I already have the materials for that, too.

NewReloadTableb_zpsy4zjvuck.jpg

Guy M

Bearcat
My "gun room" is a spare bedroom with excellent lighting, good storage, and is just a great place for me to hang out, work on my guns, load ammo, and tie flies. I often drink coffee up there, thinking about upcoming hunts & fishing trips, and remember past trips.

The little Hart arbor press in the background is nice to use, for high-quality neck sized hunting and match ammo. I only use it for the .204 Ruger, .25-06 Rem, and the .308 Winchester. It's real portable, I can set it up on any flat surface, am even able to use it at the range!

Seems that anymore, I mostly handload for .45 ACP, .44 mag, .308 Winchester. I concentrated on the .30-06 last year, preparing for the 2016 hunting season, and that worked out real well.

Regards, Guy

Durango Dave

Single-Sixer
I decided to start reloading and I dove off the deep end. This is a big commitment. I sure hope I enjoy this new hobby. It's not so much a financial commitment, although that's part of it. I bought a new RCBS Turret Press and the dies and equipment to reload 45 Colt and 38 special. If I don't like this hobby I could sell the reloading press. The commitment is more about my new reloading room. I had a spare bedroom. I removed the bed and took it to the dump. I tore out the carpet and installed hard flooring. Then I built a reloading bench in this room. That was the commitment. I brought each board into the room to build this bench. It can not be removed. If I must remove the bench it must be cut into pieces, not simply dissembled.

Now whenever anyone comes to visit me they'll be sleeping on the floor. I do have an air mattress.
49290328372_7378fd9650_b.jpg