For Sale WTS; (1) Birdshead grip frame & grips UPDATED 5/10

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
One set left, with the black grips.

Robb needed a factory g/f for grip making purposes. He missed the part about them being aftermarket.

I'm starting a new thread,, as a bit of discussion by a new member in another thread asked about birdshead grip frames.

I posted in the old thread,, and here's a copy for this one. The new member can't do PM's yet.

Ok, for new member anton853,, (who can't get PM's yet,,) and Hankus,, I did a bit of digging.
I have (2) Birdshead grip frames. Aftermarket, with grips. Both are stainless,, One set has white poly grips, and one has black poly grips.

THESE ARE NOT FACTORY GRIP FRAMES. But they do look identical to them.

You two have first dibs on one each.
Hankus,, you can PM me.

Ok, anton853 has passed on his selection, and Hankus has potentially asked for a set. Robb has also spoken for a set. But,, per Forum rules,, now I'm adding a price & also putting in pictures. I'll allow each one of those gentlemen to get first chance at a set.

$135.00 a set shipped.

P1040483.JPG

Last edited:

Hankus

Blackhawk
Contender, LMK when you have photos, but I expect I'll take the frame with the white poly grips. That should look really good on my ~2013 era Flattop convertible 5-1/2" .45!
Edit- or, if these are Single-Six sized they'll look interesting on my 6-1/2" stainless Single-Six.

Last edited:

5card

Blackhawk
Do these factory grips fit on these grip frames. I know the qualite do no and as far as I know the only other maker

contender

Ruger Guru
I haven't tried to put a set of factory grips on these frames,, as they came with grips.

ONE grip frame & grips are sold to Hankus

Last edited: