What's A New Guy Do, To Get Respect Around Here

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Delbert

Bearcat
What else, but get a new Ruger Super Wrangler convertible for one's birthday. Yep, went shopping at the pawn shop on Friday that sells guns and found what looks to be a new, never shot RSW that the store was selling for a great price of $249. It even came with some aftermarket wooden grips. The previous owner didn't bring any of the factory parts or box to go with the pistol, when he traded this new gun on another gun (pawn shop owner knew the PO), and have been trying to get ahold of Ruger CS and have them send me all the missing pieces if they can. So far only busy signal.

Been a long time Ruger owner, with a couple 10/22's, a 77/22Magnum "All Weather", and now a new Super Wrangler. I still have my first 10/22 from 1971, that I remember picking up for $39.95 on sale. If I only knew then what I know now.

Now just gotta get me a belt/holster to go along with my new "Precious". Think I found one on Amazon and it has good reviews. I'm cheap, and don't need nuttin' fancy in price just to show up the gun snobs. Just something that works for me and the pistol.

I still remember shooting my Granddad's and Dad's Ruger 10/22's back in the mid 60's and loved them.

Today, I have all kinds of pew/pew items. I also have a concealed carry license. I never step outside the house without a side-piece in this crazy clown world.

I do my own gun repairs if possible and have customized and built/assembled many more.

A member of a few gun forums and don't know why I hadn't been on a Ruger forum before, but I hope I can bring some new thoughts and help to y'all.

Delbert

Bearcat
Thanks for the welcome. I almost forgot. I'm also a NRA Life member. Not that might matter with all the turmoil going on at NRA and how much they've pissed off members over their leadership of the organization.

Delbert

Bearcat
Howdy Bobski. I live in 64747. I'm SE of KC by about 40 miles, living the farm life away from the cities and towns.

I see you're around the Ozark area in southern-middle of State.

Welcome aboard!
58003075-9E25-4221-AEFA-1FED10D91C13.gif

Latest posts