Survival guns

Help Support Ruger Forum:

buckaroo

Banned
"Vine la France"

Vina la France.jpg

Skeet 028

Single-Sixer
Luckily I live in the country...away from cities. but even here won't be safe from the
"trying to survive rabble". They will come for the food first. If they can't get that easily they'll be back for everything. And in force. There are a lot of people out there who know how to fight and after a fairly short period of time...they will be in charge of a force of "followers"

buckaroo

Banned
There are a lot of people out there who know how to fight and after a fairly short period of time...they will be in charge of a force of "followers"

Oh yeah, I think some are under the illusion that it will be a controlled police action in Iraq or Afghanistan.
And wait until the prisons get opened up, every scourge of humanity hits the streets. This is after you discover your neighbor and your own brother are truly scumbags, who will cut your throat in a heart beat.

Some will be pimping their wives and selling their daughters to survive.

"One second after" is an eye opening example of what happens after an EMP. That could certainly happen, but the difficulties they go through are shocking.

Someone mentioned France. They used the Liberator supplied by the US, so they could take firearms from the enemy to wage war. I like the idea of having several mini guns, that can be passed around to neighbors, family or whoever. Keep the rampaging hoods off guard.

The Blackhawk Kid

Blackhawk
You ever shoot any of these guns you own, I noticed you got a few threads going with whole bunch of guns, do you own a gun store or just bored retirement with money ?
Imagine when Joe and the gang knock on your door uh, you'll become a poster child of the gun loony right.
Boy Howdy!.....come'n git ya some! YeeHaw

Regardless of how you think things will be, they won't. If government breaks down you will have two classes. Rulers and ruled. Sort of how it's always been.

The only thing different is folks will die younger and the standard of living will drop significantly.

bookemdano

Single-Sixer
"One second after" is an eye opening example of what happens after an EMP. That could certainly happen, but the difficulties they go through are shocking.

Someone mentioned France. They used the Liberator supplied by the US, so they could take firearms from the enemy to wage war. I like the idea of having several mini guns, that can be passed around to neighbors, family or whoever. Keep the rampaging hoods off guard.
My wife loved that book. I haven't got around to reading it yet.
My favorite book of that type is "The Freeman" by Jerry and Sharon
Ahern.
Dano

Latest posts