Price check

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rmc25

Single-Sixer
Assuming you wanted one, what would you pay for a Ruger 94 with integrated laser. Talked to a guy last week who he said he has one and would be willing to sell it. He says it's NIB with extra magazine and paperwork. I know the laser is not supported. I don't plan to use it but just add it to my small Ruger collection. That being said life is too short so never say never. He is bringing it to the range later this week for me to take a look at. He removed the batteries so they wouldn't leak and damage anything. I'm not looking at this as in investment but being something of a oddity I might put it away for my grandson.

hittman

Staff member
The gun isn't supported either.
The "money" in that gun; if there is any, is with 1. Condition 2. Box 3. Shipper 4. Owners manual(s) and anything else it came with to make it a complete factory package.

Assuming it really truly is mint, new in original box with everything that'd supposed to be there … $500 tops.

That's just my WAG. Others may think otherwise.

Oh, it is 9mm or 40 cal?

And for me …. I'd think something much older and maybe already C&R eligible would have a better chance for future increases in value.

One closed on Gunbroker last night. NIB old stock, 3 magazines, box and paperwork, no shipper, no laser. Closed at $322, FWIW.

Personally, I wouldn't give anything extra for the laser.

Last edited:
Assuming you wanted one, what would you pay for a Ruger 94 with integrated laser. Talked to a guy last week who he said he has one and would be willing to sell it. He says it's NIB with extra magazine and paperwork. I know the laser is not supported. I don't plan to use it but just add it to my small Ruger collection. That being said life is too short so never say never. He is bringing it to the range later this week for me to take a look at. He removed the batteries so they wouldn't leak and damage anything. I'm not looking at this as in investment but being something of a oddity I might put it away for my grandson.

There apparently is some added value, for collectors at least - several years ago, I was seeing the P94s with integral laser selling for $700 plus (if the laser was functional).

Some of the scarce P-series guns can sell for a premium. One recent example:

As always IMHO, FWIW, YMMV, etc., etc.
:)

Latest posts