P93DC, Blue unit!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

kscott

Single-Sixer
Figured I might as well show ya' mine too... Not a great picture, but it lets ya' know it exists. 8)

IMG_1666.jpg

roylt

Hunter
Thanks for sharing.

Somethings you think are rare seem to pop out of the woodwork after you get one. Sorta like when you get a new car it seems like there are tons on the road.

Now if I could only confirm if a P94DC exists in blue? Never seen it.

roylt

Hunter
No Kyle has just a blue unit. His blue is just a lot nicer than mine. All the 93's are decock only or DAO. Kyle has the DC.

kscott

Single-Sixer
roylt said:
No Kyle has just a blue unit... has the DC.

Agreed. Blue and DC only. No safety. Gatorhugger is a P93 guy too and I believe when I got mine, he told me that you don't see a lot of the blue ones either. So I'd still say it's much more "rare" than the polished finish.

roylt

Hunter
No just the part of the barrel that sticks out.

You can see the 2 ports in the barrel that is installed not the "extra" barrel in the case.

MAC702

Single-Sixer
My bad! I saw the barrel sticking out of the slide and assumed the slide was back instead of noticing that it was an extended barrel. Oops. It all makes sense now!

Al James

Hunter
Hey Roy! Here's another shameless thread resurrection/plug for you. Anyone interested in a BLUED P93DC check the auction links section. :wink:

ncvikingfan

Single-Sixer
Al James said:
Hey Roy! Here's another shameless thread resurrection/plug for you. Anyone interested in a BLUED P93DC check the auction links section. :wink:

Al James,

Now why did you have to do this to me? :D That would look very good setting next to a plum colored P94 in my safe (or is it a P90?). I will have to check! :idea: I was checking out a 3" GP100 but that may have to wait. i did not like the idea of having to replace those huge grips on it anyway. :lol:

Al James

Hunter
ncvikingfan said:
Al James said:

Al James,

Now why did you have to do this to me? :D That would look very good setting next to a plum colored P94 in my safe (or is it a P90?). I will have to check! :idea: I was checking out a 3" GP100 but that may have to wait. i did not like the idea of having to replace those huge grips on it anyway. :lol:

That would be great if you won it! I'm always happy to see gear end up with other Ruger forum members. Its a nice gun but I figure it is better off going to someone that has a niche for it in their collection. I almost decided to keep it just because it seems about the perfect partner to a PC9. If you have other plum P guns this would be a natural too! Good luck if you decide to bid and let me know if you are a forum member at auctions close, and I'll sweeten the pot for you!

ncvikingfan

Single-Sixer
Hey Al James,

Congrats on getting the "Buy Now" on your P93 on GunBroker. I was planning on bidding higher when I got in from work, but it was already sold. Oh well...maybe next time. :cry:

Al James

Hunter
ncvikingfan said:
Hey Al James,

Congrats on getting the "Buy Now" on your P93 on GunBroker. I was planning on bidding higher when I got in from work, but it was already sold. Oh well...maybe next time. :cry:

Thanks. I was bummed you didn't win it! The P guns are bringing some high numbers as of late.

roylt

Hunter
With gas prices down so much I think people are willing to spend a bit more.

Al James

Hunter
Could be right! I know it frees up a lot of cash at our house. I'd much rather buy guns and ammo instead of gas anyways.

Latest posts