New 356 Winchester Brass

Help Support Ruger Forum:

The Preacher

Single-Sixer
I have for sale three boxes (60 casings) of virgin 356 Winchester brass from the early 90's. Look good, but lost a bit of "shine". No issues with tarnish from the ones I looked at. $80.00 shipped. US Post Office money order only. Thanks for looking.

jLzXd7m.jpg

norcal98

Bearcat
What's the best way to get a hold of you? I'm not seeing a way to message you, but maybe my account is too new and its not giving me the option.

norcal98

Bearcat
ok. thanks for the info.

Preacher, if you check this thread, maybe it will let you message me since I can't send you one.

norcal98

Bearcat
I guess cause I have a new account, I have to either wait two more days to pm you, post 8 more times, or pay some money. Probably a prevention method from scammers and such.

Since you kinda forgot this thread, I hope you don't mind if I clog it up a little.......

norcal98

Bearcat
That didn't work.....looks like have 10 posts.....and wait 3 days. So I'm halfway there. Are you a member on any other forum? Highroad? Arfcom?

BULL'S-EYE

Blackhawk
Extremely hard to find brass! I'd just pay the $4.99 Supporting Member fee and grab it if I needed some...

The Preacher

Single-Sixer
I'm on the Smith & Wesson Forum under the same name "The Preacher" if that helps.

I'll hold on to them until you get things rolling as no one else seemed interested. Just take your time and get into some conversations. It's a great Forum.

Last edited:

norcal98

Bearcat
Im a member there under the same handle as well. I'll see if I can find you and send a PM.