Good Quality Handgun Cases

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SBHRSSSSS

Bearcat
Thanks everyone for the input. I hope it has helped others besides myself. I've decided on going with Ace Cases. I have a case that was given to me, and it has no label. It appears to be an Ace Case, so, I'll buy a few and see. They do look nice, and are affordable. I also like an Allen selection too. Well see how it goes. Thanks again!

This is one that has worked well for me for the last 15 years

image.jpg image.jpg
Made by Mil-Tech Inc.
I bought it through a local gun shop. I see them advertised online from Amazon and a few other gun supply outlets. They make them in a hard case with foam as well as for long guns. This interior is a soft fabric with silicone impregnation, a long pocket on one side and magazine pockets on the other.
I also have a few of the Allen brand as well.

Andyd

Bearcat
If you want good quality, The Outdoor Connection still makes real leather rugs. I have a few for my target guns.

If you want something truly special, then the Italian custom leather cases come to mind.

wproct

Single-Sixer
Please let us know if you are satisfied with your Ace Case products. I have some with fabric cover and a couple with leather cover. Like I said, for the money spent I have always been satisfied.

SBHRSSSSS

Bearcat
Hi, Yes, I did purchase several Ace Cases. I am pleased. They are well made, and the ones I purchased fit very nicely. I'm purchasing more, this weekend.