Family Photo Gets Crowded

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Tip

Single-Sixer
I thought I'd get some single actions together for a group picture... I'm almost to the limit, as far as being able to get them all in the frame. Anyone else have this "problem"? :lol:

5wyotl.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
Uhh,,, nice SMALL family there. I can say it would take more than a couple of pictures of that size & close up to get my family in.

Tip

Single-Sixer
Thanks, all.
I shot that pic of "single actions only" when it occurred to me that that particular aspect was filling out...
Semi-autos, double action revolvers, long guns, bayonets and fighting knives are among the other groupings.
Bottom line: I'm happy with what I've got and enjoy this great resource for information!

LSCG

Buckeye
nice family OP. what's the long barrel? a Max?

contender said:
Uhh,,, nice SMALL family there. I can say it would take more than a couple of pictures of that size & close up to get my family in.

send me some of your guns Ty, that way you don't have to take so many pictures. :mrgreen:

Tip

Single-Sixer
LSCG said:
nice family OP. what's the long barrel? a Max?...

Yep.
Maybe, one of these days I'll find a "shooter grade" SRM. I know it's not likely to find one cheap, but I'm hoping... always room for just one more!

Thanks for the nice comments.

contender

Ruger Guru
"send me some of your guns Ty, that way you don't have to take so many pictures."

Nice try Zane! :D :D

Seriously, no matter the size of a "family" there is always room to add another member. And I think Tip has a great looking family! Good luck in the hunt for a "shooter" SRM! Keep your eyes open, they do appear!

2sheriffs

Single-Sixer
Nice guns, but I think you have room for 3 or 4 more if you arrange them right. Everyone have a good evening.
Ron