Editing a Post in Classifieds

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Patricia

Bearcat
Hi there. I posted a Ruger in the Classifieds and would like to edit it.. When I bring it up and hit the edit in the right hand corner it brings up the Title. I don't want to alter the Title just the price.. Thanks in advance for any help..

hittman

Staff member
Or, edit the title to "REDUCED" and add the new price in a new post that will also bump it to the top.

And don't for get to EDIT the title to "SOLD" once it's gone!

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
Just click on this Edit
1670165475357.png

And go to the price and change it. If the post has a lot of pictures, you may need to scroll down, and there are two windows that scroll, one for the entire web page and a smaller one to move around in the ad. When done, you need to click the orange Save button which may not be on the screen for a long ad, so you'll need to scroll the outer window to find it.

1670165797465.png

Cholo

Staff member
There you go. You can reply to your add no more than 1x per day to keep it current by posting "Bump" or whatever you choose.

Give it a try. You can say: "Bump with new price"

Patricia

Bearcat
There you go. You can reply to your add no more than 1x per day to keep it current by posting "Bump" or whatever you choose.

Give it a try. You can say: "Bump with new price"
Thanks for doing that Cholo! I see it says reduced and with the discounted price. I don't understand what you mean regarding the "Bump". Are you saying if I need to get in there to change something in the comments below my add type something? Thanks again.. Pat

Latest posts