SOLD Colorado Commemorative Single-Six .22 LR/.22 WMR SA Revolver ,1976

Help Support Ruger Forum:

The Colorado Centennial Model Single Six. It was made to commemorate 100 years (1876-1976) of Colorado being a State. It was manufactured in 1976 and is in Excellent condition, probably NIB. This New Model comes with two cylinders that can easily be swapped out, one chambered for .22 LR and one for .22 WMR. This Ruger Single-Six has a 6.5" blued barrel, tip-top mechanics, well preserved smooth wood grips and a great bore. You need to add this Colorado Centennial New Model Single-Six, with its handsome presentation case, to your firearm collection.

I have two available.

Price: $650 plus shipping to your FFL. Can also do local pickup.

1697576165563.png

Last edited:
Stainless steel grip frame, trigger and hammer, and either rosewood or cocobolo grips, I don't remember which.
Plus a nice walnut presentation case. I personally think these are some of the nicest looking single sixes ever produced. Seems a bargain, especially considering the price of a regular single six these days.

Stainless steel grip frame, trigger and hammer, and either rosewood or cocobolo grips, I don't remember which.
Plus a nice walnut presentation case. I personally think these are some of the nicest looking single sixes ever produced. Seems a bargain, especially considering the price of a regular single six these days.
Thanks for that info Watchman. 👍

I always thought the GF on these was aluminum.

PM 2 OP