450/400 NE 3" brass and dies

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hello. I recently picked up a Ruger no1 450/400 ne 3". Am looking for dies and brass. I know its a longshot but maybe somebody here has some stashed away. I know the price is premium. Thank you. I am in Tyler, TX.

Cal30 1906

Single-Sixer
I went over there. Tried to join but never got the link by email. Im wanting to do lighter load so dont really need the woodleigh 400grs
Well hopefully you are able to join, I've picked up a bunch of bigbore stuff on there over the years. That was my source when I used to shoot a. 404 Jeffrey.
Good luck it's out there you just have to get lucky.

TENFAN

Single-Sixer
How is the ejection? I have had a couple rimless rounds and the .375 H&H in the No 1 and never had an issue but I have heard that the rimmed cartridges sometimes hang up on the safety

tarbe

Bearcat
How is the ejection? I have had a couple rimless rounds and the .375 H&H in the No 1 and never had an issue but I have heard that the rimmed cartridges sometimes hang up on the safety
Most No 1 hang the brass on the safety, on purpose.

I recently re-barreled a No 1 to 375 Flanged Mag N.E. and it is the first No 1 in 50 years that I have owned that does not hang the brass up on the safety.

At the range I was slowly ejecting on the bench. The safety stopped the brass. Testing a couple sized empties this evening they flew out past, i had to catch them. Probably require practice. This is my first experience with a no1.

Latest posts