SOLD 3 book One Second After series by William R. Forstchen

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ohio! Way too freakin' close to the city!
FOR SALE is the complete 3 book One Second After series as of today….(book 4 is scheduled to come out in May 2024). Written by William R. Forstchen! All books were bought new by me and read once. The three paperbacks are all in very good shape and were read very carefully by me! It is a very captivating series of books which had me on the hook after I read the first book!

I have cross posted this on other forums!

Price for the three paperbacks is $20.00 SHIPPED via USPS Media Mail to the lower 48 states.

USPS Money order only accepted form of payment.

Pay Pal NOT ACCEPTED!

First unconditional "I'll take it" stated with a follow up PM gets them. Ask any questions you have BEFORE offering to buy. I will not separate out any books. No returns.

I posted a couple photos of the actual books below to show condition as well as a listing of the books and what year they introduced.

Thank you for looking,

OLE442

The One Second After series:

1. One Second After (A John Matherson Novel) 2009
  2. One Year After (A John Matherson Novel) 2015
  3. The Final Day (A John Matherson Novel) 2017

Book Publication Font Book cover Wood

Book Publication Font Material property Wood

Last edited:

contender

Ruger Guru
Good snag!

The first book is set in the town of Black Mountain NC. That's just up the hill from me. I work that area often. Miss Penny got the first book, and hasn't finished it yet. She reads a little,, and gets a bit scared & upset. We discuss things,, and she relaxes a lot. But the whole concept is a bit of an eye opener.
Over Thanksgiving,, as we gathered with the family,, the concept was discussed,, and Miss Penny asked my son "What would you do if you were at work and couldn't get home?" I busted out laughing at his response,, because it was the same response I'd given her for what I'd do.
(I won't discuss further,, as if things were to ever happen like that,, I'm NOT giving away my secrets!) :D

But those books from what I've discovered are a very good read. I'm awaiting for Miss Penny to finish the 1st one,, then I can get it.

Ohio! Way too freakin' close to the city!
Yes, these books are a little more harsh and stunning than the Angery American series. Hard to believe but true. The AA books were and eye opener but these three little book will make you realize that the odds are not great for most folks even if you are prepared! Then i read a book about Confederate Civil War raiders and that gave me even more worries about the hard times of war in the USA! Shocking IMO!

I read the one second after and keeping an eye out for the other two.
FWIW This week Tucker Carlson did an interview with Alex Jones and it was enough to give people some major concerns. The New World Order has some concerning plans for us.

Latest posts