Who knows where I can get a holster for a blackhawk scoped.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

virginia44nut

Bearcat
Hey looking for help. I cant find anyone who sells a leather holster for a Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 mag, with a Leupold handgun scope. Oh I would like a shoulder holster, or bandoleer style. Thanks in advance.

kelbro

Single-Sixer
I found a company that makes them. Can't remember the name but a Google search will show them. Use 'scoped blackhawk holster' or blackhawk scope holster' for the search. About $80 if my memory is working.

Dale53

Blackhawk
I have been using Bianchi's Hush System for my Model 29 S&W 8 3/8" scoped and Ruger Red Hawk scoped (same holster for both) for many years with satisfaction.

This is a bandoleer cross chest system. It is very comfortable and quickly adjustable for a variety of clothing.

FWIW
Dale53

zacharoo

Bearcat
Cabella has them for around $30 they are nylon. Have one they are comfortable. They come in black or camo. The are made by ( I think Uncle Mike) I am not sure!

Zacharoo

JimMarch1

Blackhawk
Doesn't Gary Reeder have something?

Lesse...

http://www.reedercustomguns.com/informa ... sories.htm

scopeholster2.JPG

JimMarch1

Blackhawk
Kelbro:

Reeder runs a small operation with basically one-off manufacturing. He may not have his website set up for ordering lefty but I'll bet anything if you call him it can be done.

Chuckbuster

Single-Sixer
"Who knows where I can get a holster for a Blackhawk Scoped?"

Golly I never thought about a scope on the holster! :):)

Sorry, I just could not resist. Sure am glad everyone else could be helpful. The Gary Reeder rig sure looks nice. What is it covering up?

Kevin

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
Chuckbuster":3h9wxocp said:
"Who knows where I can get a holster for a Blackhawk Scoped?"

Golly I never thought about a scope on the holster! :):)

Sorry, I just could not resist.

Kevin

My sentiments, exactly! You beat me to it.

Bob Wright

Jeff H

Bearcat
Here is mine:

100_1095.jpg

100_1094.jpg

I bought the gun used with the scope and holster, but it says Lucky Levi's Leather on the back. I assume that is who made it.

May not be what your looking for, but you might want to check out www.quiethide.com. I got him to make one for a Ruger SBH with a 7 1/2" barrel and a Weaver Scope. Haven't used it yet, but everything seems to fit fine. Plan to use it during deer season this fall. Dave

brian dosdall

Bearcat
Give Rob Leahy @ "Simply Rugged" out of Wasilla Alaska a chance for the holster-----you won't be disapointed.

ClintV

Single-Sixer
another vote for pistolpackaging
I've had this one for close to 15 years, and carried several different scoped handguns in it, including SBHs, a SRH, and a 10" Contender. Very versatile holsters, and comfortable to wear.

guns009.jpg

2007SCHunt001-2.jpg