WTB Ruger Blackhawk 44 mag Lawrence Holster rig

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jringo8769

Single-Sixer
Well i foolishly waited too long on a recent ebay sale and this one sold...it is exactly what i am looking for....i hope someone here might have bought it or have one just like it....this is what i need...i have a very early Ruger Blackhawk 44 mag 7'5" barrel.......so any help will so be appreciated...God Bless,John
i m told the the holster needs to be 601 and the belt needs to have the 44/45 loops...i will consider all ....even just a holster or just the belt...

I had a almost identical one of these back when i was 10 or 11 for my first new gun...a New Model Blackhawk from 1980 or 1981 Stainless 4 5/8 357....so the reason for this one ....the holster and belt was old and had to be cut down to fit me...but i have always missed that rig and would love to have one again if possible..

To who ever bought this one on in the pics...email me if u want to sell.....
0Jc3XFsh.jpg

21Ha3sjh.jpg

EBiLgQzh.jpg

zQRGUvdh.jpg

FnArDKih.jpg

DTPoRWMh.jpg

jringo8769

Single-Sixer
Great idea...i just emailed the seller with your suggestion and see if they respond...i am sure someone knows something...appreciate the help...God Bless,John

jringo8769

Single-Sixer
Well sold for 75.00 so the buyer can make a few dollars too...i am hoping they will consider selling it...all the stitching was coming apart and it needs work...but it reminds me of my youth...otherwise i would not even fool with it...God Bless,John

Rocdoc

Buckeye
Good luck hope you find it, and FYI you can hand stitch it back together easily with materials from Tandy Leather Corp.

jringo8769

Single-Sixer
flatheadsal said:
Contact the seller and ask him to pass your number along to the buyer, you never know! flathead[/quote

Well seller is unwilling to help at all....will not pass my info.along....not sure why....

GasGuzzler

Hunter
jringo8769 said:
flatheadsal said:
Contact the seller and ask him to pass your number along to the buyer, you never know! flathead[/quote

Well seller is unwilling to help at all....will not pass my info.along....not sure why....
It's against eBay policy.

Keep your eye on eBay and stay patient. Another will come along, possibly in better condition and maybe a better price. You can set up a saved search then attach an alert to the search so that if a similar item is listed you get an email.

I snipe stuff like this from time to time.

jringo8769

Single-Sixer
Uncle Howie said:
jringo8769 said:

Probably sore, because he figures he could have made more than he did... :x

well it is a lady and she seems to be acting odd..not sure why either...she is the one who recommended gluing it back together ....i told her that was not the right thing to do with a leather belt too....

jringo8769

Single-Sixer
GasGuzzler said:
jringo8769 said:
flatheadsal said:

It's against eBay policy.

Keep your eye on eBay and stay patient. Another will come along, possibly in better condition and maybe a better price. You can set up a saved search then attach an alert to the search so that if a similar item is listed you get an email.

I snipe stuff like this from time to time.

well it is not against ebay policy to have a member give another member their user name...i wanted to do a deal thru ebay...i have bought and sold on ebay since it started...i am sure someone here has this...they are just not saying they did...God Bless,John

jringo8769

Single-Sixer
SweetWilliam said:
Don't know what you want to pay but ElPaso Saddlery makes nice rigs

well to be honest...i really wanted that one as it reminds me of my first ever holster belt combo Dad bought me when i was around 10 or 11...looked almost identical...i am sure i can find something else...but as we all know...things from our past hold value...and if i can i would like to find one like the pics...God Bless,John
i am sure it will not be cheap...but totally worth it

jringo8769

Single-Sixer
bump please....anyone who has a Lawrence Holster and or belt that will work for the Ruger Blackhawk please contact me...i would like to find a drop leg style and the belt ....thanks in advance God Bless,John

jringo8769

Single-Sixer
bump please....i will consider any Lawrence Leather holster and or belt....holster needs to fit the 7.5" original Flat Top Blackhawk and belt needs to have right hand drop as well...God Bless,John