Look what happens when we cut down too many trees.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Colonialgirl

Hawkeye
Look what happens when we cut down too many trees.

Global warming is one thing, but click on below & look at what is happening if we continue to clear our forests!We have to stop cutting down trees! This is getting really serious!

what-happens-when-we-cut-too-many-trees.jpeg

At least those dogs will have plenty of water to drink from the melting polar ice caps and melting glaciers....you know, when the earth heats up.

But yes, it's funny.

SamV

Buckeye
I was wondering if the tree was for males or females. Or maybe it is a tree for whatever gender identity they prefer. No, actually I think it is for females. I almost never see a line outside the men's room, but there often is a long line outside the women's room.

GP100

Buckeye
What the Squirrel said when he found out the long drought, would in fact, NOT claim his tree this season and render him homeless..

praise.jpg

GP100

Buckeye
gramps said:
That many dogs watering a tree would kill the tree due to increase nitrogen! :shock: Yep, it is still funny! :lol:
gramps

Oh.. Well... It seemed like a good idea at the time..

HerrMesser

Single-Sixer
SamV said:
I was wondering if the tree was for males or females. Or maybe it is a tree for whatever gender identity they prefer. No, actually I think it is for females. I almost never see a line outside the men's room, but there often is a long line outside the women's room.
Can't be females as I have never seen a female hike their leg like that.

Rad

GP100 said:
gramps said:
That many dogs watering a tree would kill the tree due to increase nitrogen! :shock: Yep, it is still funny! :lol:
gramps

Oh.. Well... It seemed like a good idea at the time..
Yep, and the squirrel don't know nuts about nitrogen either. You are safe! You were merely observing and reporting. That many dogs might keep him up the tree?
gramps

Latest posts