Custom Ralston Knife

Help Support Ruger Forum:

LSCG

Buckeye
a while back I started talking with Custom Knife Maker, Kim Ralston about making me one of his knives. he had several styles that I liked but I ended up choosing his "Glenwood" model only modified slightly so it would work better for sticking Hogs.

Kim is a true master so after telling him what I was going to use it for and what I wanted the scales made from I just let him run with it and the finished knife really turned out fantastic!

for now Kim is calling it the "Pig Sticker". It's built with 1/8" D2 steel with hand rubbed finish and Merino Rams horn scales with cinnamon liners and mosaic pins. OAL is 11".

Kim doesn't have a website but he does have a facebook page with more examples of his outstanding work. https://www.facebook.com/kim.ralston.77

I couldn't be happier with how it turned out and can't wait for my next Ralston knife!

32shooter

Blackhawk
Stunning!! I did check out his Facebook page and he has some nice knives. I really like those rams horn scales. May have to look into getting me a new knife.