RUGER LIPSEY EXCLUSIVE BISLEY 454 STAINLESS $759 SHIPPED

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
NO 480'S YET - 454 Casull Bisley. New in the factory case with all of the paperwork. YOUR COST ONLY $759 SHIPPED each. YOU MUST POST HERE TO GET THIS PRICE! Representative photo - not the one you will receive. Now the fine print: Please ask all questions, preferably by email only please - [email protected]. "I'll take it" posted here takes preference (except in the case of a local sale). Posting here does not guarantee you a gun, but I do my best to take them in order. Cash sale, not really looking for trades at this time. Continental US only and only where legal. PROMPT PAYMENT WITHIN 5 DAYS PLEASE - no trades, no layaway option available. Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express option by phone, but you'll loose the 3% cash discount. Any Arizona in-state sale - add sales tax of 7.8% and no there is no discount if I don't ship because I have to do the background check instead. Pickup by prior arrangement only. Subject to prior sale elsewhere. If you need a reference, I'm a licensed dealer and I've been around for quite a while - check my 2000+ positive feedbacks on Gunbroker under the same name. SPECIAL ORDERS ALWAYS WELCOME - FORUM MEMBERS GET MY BEST PRICE.
Mike Reber / Arizona Arms LLC / [email protected]
500 E Comstock
Chandler AZ 85225
480.201.4178 Cell
480.503.3227 Fax

2vxm5pv.jpg

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
Sorry guys, but I wasn't paying close enough attention - I'm sold out, but I'll put anybody who missed out on the list for the next shipment. If you got a PM from me, you're all set.

Send me a PM or an email and I'll be in touch.

45Colt_Man

Blackhawk
Mike,

Picked up the .454 this morning.
I'm impressed by it the throats are an even .454 and the grips fit pretty darn good. :lol:
Have people visiting so may be a day or so before we shoot it.

Thank you very much, pleasure doing business with you.

Dana

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
If you get more of the 454 Bisley I will take one! I've been away dealing with some other issues and I hope I didn't already miss out on these! I'll watch the thread on when to pay!

Edit Nov 20 2015 - I just bought one locally. You can remove me from your list. I had to get one as I've waited long enough. Perhaps next time!

Amistad

Single-Sixer
I see higher up in this thread that those wanting to buy need to post that desire in here. So count me in. I'll take one of the Bisley 454's that you've offered. I sent you an e-mail yesterday. Thanks!

Amistad (L.L. in San Antonio)