Bi-Mart has .22 Mini-Mag

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SAJohn

Hunter
A heads up for those who live in the Pacific Northwest near a Bi-Mart. They just got in a good shipment of 300 round boxes of CCI Mini-Mags. They are selling for $20 a box (6.67 cents per round. These are the full velocity 1260 fps rounds. The limit is one box per customer per day. I don't know if all Wal-Marts have them.

SAJohn said:
A heads up for those who live in the Pacific Northwest near a Bi-Mart. They just got in a good shipment of 300 round boxes of CCI Mini-Mags. They are selling for $20 a box (6.67 cents per round. These are the full velocity 1260 fps rounds. The limit is one box per customer per day. I don't know if all Wal-Marts have them.

1)...The supply wagon has not yet reached the valley.

2)...By the time I drive to Madras, those 300 boxes will be gone.

Thanks for the heads up! This ammo thing is unbelievable. Glad I've bought ammo throughout my lifetime when it was always available and cheap. Wait! That makes me a lowly hoarder! :mrgreen:

See ya.

WAYNO.

I can usually find .22 mag easier than 22 lr. Not sure why. I think the mag is more accurate and more fun. Last time I shot at the indoor range I switched to 22 mag and wow! it was pretty loud.

SAJohn

Hunter
I went back today for more. Guess what, they were sold out. Fortunately like Wayno, I stocked up in the BO years (Before Obama) when Bi-Mart would sometimes have 500 round bricks on sale for $5.00.

Like Kevin said, .22 magnum ammo is still routinely seen around here.

Latest posts