Handi Rifle in 357 Maximum for sale

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
Handi Rifle for sale. Wood stocks and chambered in 357 maximum.

Started life as a 357 mag and I had it reamed to a 357 max by D&T Custom Gunworks in Vinita Ok.

Comes with the scope rail and original box and everything as it came from the factory. I have had this laying around for quite a while. I shot 20 rounds through it when it was reamed to a max and then put it away and kind of forgot about it. Im not one to have things laying around that im not going to use so maybe someone else here can have some fun with it.

They run $250 new and the rechamber was $75.

Asking $300 shipped to your FFL

Edit to add...forgot that the barrel channel in the forearm stock is off a little on one side so...

Lets make it $275 shipped to your FFL

Pictures to come later this weekend...

Joe S.

Hunter
I have the same setup. Impressed so far!

You can shoot 357 mag and 38 spl in this gun. Those that have done it say the other two calibers shoot more accurately than before, fwiw

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Have one of these as a factory chambering (357 max/20 ga combo) and it is indeed a fantastic little carbine. Great deer cartridge. This would make for a great grab! As Joe mentioned, 357 mag and 38 specials work as well making it a very nice option for younger, recoil sensitive shooters. (not that the max has a lot of recoil). Lastly...reload and you have a lot of options for bullets and there's not a concern over OAL. That means you can use pointy, pointy and not just be restricted to flat nose. ;)

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
I am having issues with photobucket today. I will try from work tomorrow where i'll have a better signal.

The box label says sb-1 and the barrel says sb-2. I know nothing about these rifles and what that means.

csnider

Single-Sixer
rugerjunkie said:
I am having issues with photobucket today. I will try from work tomorrow where i'll have a better signal.

The box label says sb-1 and the barrel says sb-2. I know nothing about these rifles and what that means.

Sir,

I will take it.
Thanks,
csnider

flyinfred

Blackhawk
Whew!!!!!!

Temptation removed!!

Why did you have to post this a few days before the worst day of the year????????

15th April blues..............

Denny

Single-Sixer
My tactical 357 max for my wife customized by me barrel work by David White

file