RugerForum.com

This is a Ruger Firearms enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent Sturm Ruger & Company Inc. of Southport, CT.
It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:31 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:54 pm 
Bearcat

I have one too many Ruger MK's in the safe, so this MK III Stainless Steel Hunter with 4.5 inch fluted barrel, interchangeable fiber optic front sights, scope mount, and square notch adjustable rear sight (original "V" notch blade included), box, docs and 2 original Ruger 10 round mags must go. Gun has a few light handling/takedown marks but looks nearly new. Bore and mechanism 100%. Have about 1,000 rounds through it. $395 SHIPPED FFL to FFLin continental USA except CA and anywhere prohibited by law. Payment by US Postal money order only. Post an I'll tale it followed by a PM to me. PM with any questions.

Last edited by steamloco76 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:07 pm 
Single-Sixer

Man I wish you had lay away lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:19 pm 
Bearcat

Reduced. Back to the top.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:29 pm 
Bearcat

do you have the box & paperwork with it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:48 pm 
Hunter

Says he does in his ad

I have found that Ruger-, and Marlin-itis is only as curable as your wallet is deep...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:55 am 
Bearcat

steamloco76 wrote:
I have one too many Ruger MK's in the safe, so this MK III Stainless Steel Hunter with 4.5 inch fluted barrel, interchangeable fiber optic front sights, scope mount, and square notch adjustable rear sight (original "V" notch blade included), box, docs and 2 original Ruger 10 round mags must go. Gun has a few light handling/takedown marks but looks nearly new. Bore and mechanism 100%. Have about 1,000 rounds through it. $395 SHIPPED FFL to FFLin continental USA except CA and anywhere prohibited by law. Payment by US Postal money order only. Post an I'll tale it followed by a PM to me. PM with any questions.

Price reduced to $395 shipped with 2 mags. Will consider trade offers. NO 40's/10mm's, .380's or shotguns.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:40 pm 
Bearcat

Is this gun (Ruger Mark III Hunter 4.5 inch barrel) still availiable. If so send info for purchase to <kentbarb2885@aol.com>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:49 am 
Bearcat

Wow-never expected replies to my classified form September.

Since I had no serious offers then, I customized the Mark III a bit and decided to keep it. Added Scope, target stocks, Volquartsen muzzle brake, Power Custom extractor and disabled the LCI.

I do have a rare 4 5/8ths inch barrel Stainless Single-Six Convertible .22LR/22Mag that I am going to list as soon as I take the photos. Two sets of OE grips-Rosewood and faux ivory. Gun is in great condition. $500 plus $25 shipping my FFL to your FFL.