Who's got their Gov'mint checks?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I hear tell that they may be out this week. I have know idea if I'll get one as I haven't done my taxes for 2019 yet, so who knows. I'll just put it in the bank, I've got no plans for mine, not sure about the wife. :mrgreen: What are you going to do with it when you do get it??? I figure some folks already have it figured out what to spend it on. Course I spent more than that one some stuff before the democrats begrudgingly decided we would get the crumbs as Nancy says. :roll: Take care I hope you get it when you need it.

Big Old Boy

Hunter
Won't need mine till the end of the month when the concert truck gets here,pouring an extension on patio for the new hot tub.i do hope it helps my arthritis.

JFB

Hunter
I am thinking about placing a long shot bet (~200:1)

I have been comtemplating whether or not to renew a term life insurance policy for another year.

Mokwaw

Bearcat
Watching Ft. Wayne news this morning. A fire fighter there got his in Direct Deposit. He went to draw out a couple hundred bucks, and the withdrawal receipt showed his balance available as $8,200,000. Now that's what I call a stimulus check.

Paul B

Hunter
It's gonna be interesting. When I filed this year I was able to claim my late wife so am I gonna get one check or two? One for me and one for her. If they do it direct deposit I won't even know until the seventh of next month. Will it be two separate checks or one with both our names just like the one I got for my tax refund?
Paul B.

7p's

Single-Sixer
^^^ It'll be direct deposit if you listed your bank on the 1040 you filed this year. Don't worry about it - sorry to hear about your spouse.

wolfee

Blackhawk
Gonna put at least half of it to stock up on the 2 cartridges I had the most trouble finding in the last shortage--22WMR and 38 Special. Get a little of everything for those two.

collectorruger

Single-Sixer
Reading most posts shows that most didn't really need the money to get by. If you really didn't need the money, most of you know of someone that has lost their job and having trouble feeding or paying rent for their family's . Why don't you donate that money to someone or charity that really needs it to get by. You will be the first ones to gripe when they raise tax's to pay for all this free money that you really didn't need in the first place. Just my 2 cents worth.

Latest posts