Owner Registration Card

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Capt. Augustus

Bearcat
I just finished filling out the card online and they gave me a special offer code. Is this good towards magazines or just clothing? It says clothing and accessories.

FED327

Bearcat
Capt. Augustus":3if0n6s5 said:
I just finished filling out the card online and they gave me a special offer code. Is this good towards magazines or just clothing? It says clothing and accessories.

Accessories IS everything else besides clothing...Magazines are accessories! Would also include holsters, decals, calendars, keyrings, and etc...

2fast4u

Single-Sixer
How much off does it get you? I saw one with my grandpas SR9c.... haven't done it yet....

ncyotecaller

Bearcat
They give you the code online right after you fill out all the info and with mine the code expires sometime in May. Mine was also a 20% discount.

A

Anonymous

I just done the same with 2 revolvers I purchased and have 2 special offer codes. Was told I can use both codes but only on 2 seperate orders each to exceed 100.00... On Anythng they are selling in their on-line store.

ranger1

Buckeye
That offer has been around quite awhile. I think the first time I used it was back in 2008 when I bought my LCP.

cjs1945

Single-Sixer
It is a great deal, i have used it 5 times and getting ready to use it again on a Sr22 i got Monday. It is good for up to $20.00 off on everything except clearance items and shipping and must be used within 60 days. Orders must be placed by phone at 888-220-1173 to use discount code.