Price reduction FS in CA: Vogt sterling/14K gold belt/buckle

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I have a handsome and collectible Western-style belt set. Buckle and slide points were custom made by the Texas Vogt Company in the 1990s and fitted to an El Paso Leather black carved and stamped belt. Has three 14K gold filled stars, and all silver parts are marked Sterling. These were custom made for Vogts in Mexico right across the river to their designs, then fitted to El Paso Leather and sold by El Paso and other retailers including the Sheplers western goods firm founded in 1879.

Never worn and in the El Paso packaging. The belt itself is for a 36" waist but of course the silver/gold buckle and keeper fittings could easily be fitted to any belt up to 1 1/2" wide by a saddler or leathersmith.

$275 OBO shipped to any CONUS ZIP code via US Priority Mail insured and tracked. I take personal checks made out to me with a 24-hour wait for them to pass, and all MOs. Sorry no credit cards, Paypal, or online pay systems. I ship the next mail day after I get paid.

Can't post pix but will email some to serious buyers who PM me their email address. First "I'll take it" posted on this thread will get first dibs.

This is too nice a belt to sit in my safe--it needs a new home. Only thing I can think of that I'd trade it for is an excellent cond. T-C "Super 16" barrel in .357 or .223 with factory sights.

Mike Armstrong

Another thing I'd trade for is a .410 ga Remington Wingmaster 870 PLAIN barrel (no VL) in excellent condition. Choke unimportant. (Would consider an 870 "Express" barrel if the seller would guarantee that it will fit my Wingmaster .410).

BTT and still looking for one of those two trades mentioned in the ad, but open to other suggestions-the worst thing that will happen is a polite "No, thanks!"

Latest posts