.41 Mag Vaquero?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

10mm

Single-Sixer
Putting it out there again: Vaquero on original large frame, blued with wood grips, color case hardening, 5.5 inch barrel. I'll take 2 please!!

Regards,
10mm

dougader

Hunter
10mm said:
Putting it out there again: Vaquero on original large frame, blued with wood grips, color case hardening, 5.5 inch barrel. I'll take 2 please!!

Regards,
10mm

FYI, Jack Huntington is making a 5 shot Single Six in 10mm. Now that's a sweet little trail gun if there ever was one.

http://singleactions.proboards.com/thread/26778/dime

smith1961

Blackhawk
Good Friday Eve BUMP!!!!!!!!!!
I'm beginning to think Lipsey's or somebody will be doing a .256 Win Blackhawk, before this .41 vaquero ever gets made
:cry:

gak said:
smith1961 said:
Hondo44 said:

He seems to think it's a cool idea. He brought up that a mid-frame version might be near limits of pressure on the smaller cylinder. I guess Ruger would know.
"Lets get er done!"
:shock:

I know what you're saying but the customizers seem to be ok with, and IIRC USFA built a .327 (32-20 convertible) SA a few years back...I know - a bit apples n oranges with admittedly more metal between the chambers, but I wouldn't think the .41 would be too lacking in that department either.

So did Ruger but in the large frame Vaquero ps

dixie884

Blackhawk
Clements, Bowen, JRH, Reeder, Tyler and others will build you one. But then You have the price of a Freedom Arms involved. If Ruger would make it on the mid frame with an extra long cylinder to fill up the frame opening, like the S7 it would probably use the original Keith length bullet crimped in the groove. This is just me thinking about what a nice $800.00 gun it would make.

smith1961

Blackhawk
Then again,

This is apparently needed again really bad! LOL!!!!

https://www.ruger.com/products/newModelBlackhawkConvertible/specSheets/0476.html

:roll:

Latest posts