New to Me KP345

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I picked up a Ruger KP345 recently here on the classifieds from Al James (his Ruger name) and he was certainly good to work with, it certainly is a nice gun. It's the predecessor to the SR series and has great ergonomics. Better than packing an all steel gun on your belt all day long. YMMV. The transaction went very smoothly, and and I'm am thrilled with it. I've had a few over the years, but I think I'm keeping this one. Does anyone else have one of these?

scubadad

Bearcat
I just got a lnib one myself. I have just discovered the pguns and they don't disappoint. What is there not to love about a ss ruger. Now I need a p90 and a p97 to complete my collection. Already have a sr1911 lwcmd and a sr45
ss of course.

welder

Buckeye
I do. It's one of my favorites and fits my hand very well. I have the P97 and P90 too, all good guns but the P345 works best for me. I think Ruger could have refined the P series for some added life, especially the P95's but that's just my biased opinion as I am a big fan of the series. My P345 has yet to fail in anyway. It is a soft, smooth, accurate shooter and doesn't break the bank to purchase.

Ditto on Al James, I have purchased several items from him and every transaction was easy, fair and satisfying.

ncvikingfan

Single-Sixer
welder said:
I do. It's one of my favorites and fits my hand very well. I have the P97 and P90 too, all good guns but the P345 works best for me. I think Ruger could have refined the P series for some added life, especially the P95's but that's just my biased opinion as I am a big fan of the series. My P345 has yet to fail in anyway. It is a soft, smooth, accurate shooter and doesn't break the bank to purchase.

Ditto on Al James, I have purchased several items from him and every transaction was easy, fair and satisfying.

Absolutely correct about Al James. Every purchase I have made from him has been excellent and easy. He is good to go.

loaded round

Hunter
I own two Ruger P345's and they have proven to be two of my favorite home protection pistols a and my Stainless steel version is my nightstand pistol for when things go way south in the middle of the night. If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest you ''clean your rear sight'' If you're not familiar with that phrase, email me and I'd more than glad to explain it to you. Good shooting!

Al James

Hunter
Glad you are happy with the P345 Bear Paw Jack! And thank you for all of the kind words posted here guys! You all have been great to work with too! Its too bad there isn't a feedback system here on the RF....that would make it easier to keep track of the who the good guys are! Ah well, I guess word of mouth will have to work.

On a side note[shameless plug].... I just listed some lnib P shooters [KP89D & KP90D] in the classifieds for any one looking for these particular models. Thanks again and I hope to do more business with you guys in the future! Happy new year!