New Ruger .22 Revolver Introduced

Help Support Ruger Forum:

57springer

Buckeye
NH Rugerman said:
Gator89 said:
Kittery Trading Post has bronze Wranglers on GB for 169.99, but charges 35.00 for shipping.

Yes, I paid that at KTP...BUT I went to the store, $169.99 out the door via their NH transfer location..no sales tax or transfer fees...and NO shipping.
That is a deal :wink:

conrad

Bearcat
I picked up a bronze and a silver Wrangler last week here in CT for $199. Probably grab a black one on my next trip.

robmkivseries70

Bearcat
Just for a bump, I got a black one Friday 10/4. Haven't shot it yet but it looks good. I guess I'd prefer the maim spring to be a bit lighter but I plan on getting used to it. Been watching the GRIT channel too much :mrgreen: ;)
Best,
Rob

robmkivseries70 said:
Just for a bump, I got a black one Friday 10/4. Haven't shot it yet but it looks good. I guess I'd prefer the maim spring to be a bit lighter but I plan on getting used to it. Been watching the GRIT channel too much :mrgreen: ;)
Best,
Rob

You can buy reduced power springs, if that is your fancy.

98PK

Bearcat
Academy price $199.99 here in middle of country. They're selling fast. Mostly to old guys like me. I almost got a 2003, but am holding up for a 2004. I don't need it and will probably loose interest in it a week later, but it is just something I gotta have!

Shorty Jenkins

Blackhawk
Just picked up another all black Wrangler this afternoon. I'm finished now, I am fortunate and now have a pair
of each finish. These are truly the perfect fun single action.

I am blessed,
Shorty

blue2golf

Bearcat
Ruger has taught me to wait a few years. I'm looking for new colors to come out, hopefully an OD green for a veteran's edition.

louiethelump

Buckeye
Some of us old farts may not have a "few years" if we want to have one at all. Picked up a Bronze yesterday to replace the one I had passed on to a forum friend who needed it more than I. One of each color, slim profile Rosewood grips from Altamont (cheaper than from Ruger!) on each. My Wrangler shopping is done unless something new comes out. Would buy a birdshead Wrangler in about 4 seconds.

57springer

Buckeye
louiethelump said:
Some of us old farts may not have a "few years" if we want to have one at all. Picked up a Bronze yesterday to replace the one I had passed on to a forum friend who needed it more than I. One of each color, slim profile Rosewood grips from Altamont (cheaper than from Ruger!) on each. My Wrangler shopping is done unless something new comes out. Would buy a birdshead Wrangler in about 4 seconds.
I like the birdshead idea as well . We can hope that Ruger hears us :lol:

t-reg

Single-Sixer
Was at the big box store this weekend, they had a 4 5/8" in black, $219.

Going to wait it out (since April) with LGS.