SOLD:SIG P250 9mm Subcompact DA only 13 shot pistol w/acc

Help Support Ruger Forum:

louiethelump

Buckeye
SOLD

I bought this gun new and it came with what you see in the photos. The box, papers, factory paddle holster, second magazine, and even the still sealed packet of oil all came with it from SIG. There are two 12 round magazines with this pistol, and the magazines are the same as the SIG P320 and will interchange. This pistol is modular and the grips and slides and barrels can be changed as well as the caliber all using the one serial numbered frame. (9mm, 357 SIG, 40 S&W) This grip is the SubCompact in the small size, as the long trigger pull of the double action only pistol takes some reach. The trigger pull is much like a S&W double action revolver. only this pull is lighter and smoother. The gun is essentially a 13 shot double action revolver. No manual safety but firing pin is blocked until the trigger is pulled. I shot this very little and it was mostly a night stand gun. The grip modules and magazines interchange with the P320. My email is posted below for questions or additional pictures if needed.

$300 Shipped FFL to FFL

cDECsYi.jpg

yeKjxkN.jpg

FlMIqQS.jpg

QXB9HWb.jpg

rwyqSHW.jpg