New Ruger .22 Revolver Introduced

Help Support Ruger Forum:

louiethelump

Buckeye
Just went out and shot my black one until the mosquitoes found me. It is dead on at a measured 15 yards with Stingers. Then I moved in to 7 yards and did some rapid fire with .22 shorts. Hits same place. Have not shot it at 25 yards yet. I am guessing a 6 o'clock hold at 25 yards as the bullet is still rising there in most of my guns. Love the gun. Have not shot the silver one and waiting on a bronze to show up at good price to replace the one I sold to a board member.

ADP3

Single-Sixer
The Wranglers feel like a Single Six, and they shoot like a Fixed Sight Single Six. Because of the Cerakote, Grips, and MIM parts they don't look exactly like a Single Six. They costs considerably less than a Single Six. Time will tell regarding their durability compared to a Single Six, but from all appearances they'll give excellent service..

Their affordability is bound to attract:
A) more single action shooters.
B) more Ruger customers.
C) more gun owners.

That's a big plus as far as I'm concerned.

Best Regards,
ADP3

louiethelump

Buckeye
That is the best deal I have seen on the Wrangler. I bought two and am waiting on a bronze to get back into stock. Of course a high dealer fee would make it a less wonderful deal. My FFL receiving dealer does it for free, so online is best option for me.

I think the Wrangler is good for the gun industry as the poster a couple above said. It has revitalized the fun aspect of shooting again, and helped shift the sport away from self defense and back to fun and recreation.

Shorty Jenkins

Blackhawk
Great point by louiethelump! Fun and recreation at an affordable price, make this Wrangler a true winner.
Time to enjoy the sport/hobby again!

Just sayin'
Shorty

jstanfield103

Blackhawk
My only interest in these new Wranglers is if they have a 22lr. specific barrel like the old Single Sixes when they first came out. Not as the Single Sixes have now with the Convertible barrels.

I would like a really accurate 22lr. Single Six or Wrangler. That 22mag barrel makes them a lot less accurate than I care for. I have a 1" steel plate among a lot of steel plates that is very hard to hit with my Single Six Hunter. My Mark series and my Hammerli can hit it a lot easier. I shoot everything off hand.

Latest posts