Cannon Custom Alaskan Fisherman

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rodfarva

Single-Sixer
I hate to bring an old thread back to life, but I've not really visited this forum much over the past couple of years. I was disappointed to see how slow the Ruger Revolvers and The Gallery subforums have become. What happened?

SteelBlue

Single-Sixer
I think when you consider the purpose of the weight under the barrel making less flip with the .454, it becomes a little easier on the eyes. At least for me.

needsmostuff

Blackhawk
I live in Arizona so what do I know about what a fisherman needs ?

But apparently sometimes fish need a knock on the head. This gun would do that.

https://pumaknifecompanyusa.com/Puma-Sportfisher-Messer-German-Made-Fishing-Knife-P141.aspx

Actually I like it,,,,, I have seen way bigger and klunkier PPC guns in much less capable calibers.
Cool piece of evolution.

rodfarva said:
I hate to bring an old thread back to life, but I've not really visited this forum much over the past couple of years. I was disappointed to see how slow the Ruger Revolvers and The Gallery subforums have become. What happened?
Things change, people come and go. Interests change too. I too think it is not aesthetically pleasing to look at, but when it is needed to be fired rapidly and accurately, that added weight will be wonderful! 8)
gramps

Latest posts