Need a holster for a pistol with a Laser

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I've got two choices to put this laser on...

right now it is on my Sig P226, actually a MK-25 in desert tan with a Hogue green G10 grip, and this is what I consider my BBQ (show off gun) but right now I can't do that because with the laser on it I can't wear it for show.

other choice which might help with the search is I could put the laser on one of my KP95s...

What I would really like is a good Leather Holster... any ideas?

jasper661

Bearcat
The best option for me was to make a holster for my CZ clone with a laser. It is a bit of a chore coming up with a holster that does not turn the laser on.

recumbent

Buckeye
If you could live with a hybrid holster, white hat holsters has some. I have a M&P 2.0 in 9mm with a green laser and their holster. It has never turned on the laser.

This pistol, a Sig P226, I keep in my walking in the woods set up which is a military utility belt with pouches, canteen and a lot of stuff.... what I discovered years ago is the canvas pouch that usually holds one of those intrenching shovels is perfect for a full sized pistol.

It just would be cool to be able to wear it more exposed on the rare occasion that I could in semi-mixed company. I have two events coming up where I could do this.... long business related weekend in Sept. and then the East Coast Ruger Gathering in Oct.

recumbent: do you have a specific link to the holster at white hat you are using?

recumbent

Buckeye
No link, what I did was pick out a holster for the M&P and emailed them and gave them my CT laser model # and they said no problem and made the holster I had it in about 10 days. It's a hybrid holster, leather back and kydex molded front.

What I'm looking for is a holster that allows the barrel and laser on the rail under the barrel to show. I may end up just modifying one of the ones I have. I just discovered on sale at Crimson Trace a laser for my Sig that is in Dessert Tan and so will match this BBQ gun.

Realized that somewhere in my inventory I had a black holster like the one I mentioned... only problem of course is the laser under the barrel.... So, I trimmed on this holster and did some extra sewing.... and trimmed some more... now to wear it some... really want one like this in a light or even dark brown but it seems Bianchi doesn't have this type listed on their web site anymore.

Latest posts