WITHDRAWN - M77R Flatbolt .350 Rem mag - WITHDRAWN

Help Support Ruger Forum:

83mvp

Bearcat
MOVED TO GUNBROKER
No longer for sale here.

For sale only. Not interested in trades. Funding another purchase.

M77R Flatbolt in the scarce .350 Rem mag. This one has sat unfired by me in the safe for too long. Very, very nice with plum receiver. Bright, shiny bore. Bluing is excellent overall. A few very small, light safe dings/compressions in the wood that are hard to see. A few small scratches on the floorplate that were there when I bought it. Rings included. Comes with Ruger letter dating the shipment to February of 1974. Website dates the manufacture to 1972. I have tried to photograph the most obvious of the blemishes. If you'd like more photos just ask. Extremely nice 45 year old Flatbolt in a very scarce caliber. I'll do a FTF in the DFW Texas area for $1200. $1250 shipped to FFL from me (private individual). $1275 shipped from my FFL to yours. I'll ship only where legal. Thanks.
Now $1100 FTF - $1150 shipped
1st public "I'll take it" gets it. Not listed elsewhere yet.

HlddxT2.jpg

o6jaFXf.jpg

ry7KzIM.jpg

Qwqcy00.jpg

hy29uzu.jpg

azdw2Gp.jpg

8cPhLyd.jpg

1fHfcL7.jpg

HkIWQ21.jpg

DYtOJSf.jpg

ETQE2UF.jpg

qlIWovG.jpg

Q62NFqD.jpg

MGPfIvI.jpg

JimTX

Blackhawk
Beautiful love the caliber , had to sell my Rem custom shop 350 still miss it , best bear caliber. Good luck with sale if I had the funds it would be mine but not much call fir bear in FW

mcknight77

Blackhawk
I have 70-47408 M77RS flatbolt .350RemMag. It was shipped in 1972. It has earned it's keep over the 47 years that I've owned it. GLWYS

Latest posts