Ruger LC9S Pro

Help Support Ruger Forum:

kycliff

Bearcat
Hi,
My local farm & home store has 1 of these they are clearing it out.
I know they have not been made in a few years, It is brand new
$239...Thinking about pulling the trigger on it..they have layaway
also.
What say you?

kycliff

Bearcat
I'm not a fan of the magazine disconnect for sure or the thumb safety...Might just put it on layaway tomorrow
if it's not sold.

kycliff

Bearcat
I did put it on layaway...
I'm a little tapped out at the moment.
Bought a Springfield Range officer .45 $488 OTD
& a Springfield Mil-Spec .45 $412 OTD
Both parkerized & are NIB 2016 with NO ILS..
Very happy camper..
My local farm & home store was clearing the out.

kycliff

Bearcat
I still have my eye on the Springfield Rang Officer in 9mm
if it's still there tomorrow...Funds are low,,but...We will see.

I think that you have found an amazing price if the gun is NIB. I don't want to even say how much I paid for my LC9s shortly after it first went on the market. I bought it because of the great trigger, and how much better it felt than the older non-striker model. I had planned on buying a S&W Shield 9 but the smooth trigger convinced me to get the Ruger. Great gun and my everyday carry. No problems with it so far in the years since I bought it.

kycliff

Bearcat
vito said:
I think that you have found an amazing price if the gun is NIB. I don't want to even say how much I paid for my LC9s shortly after it first went on the market. I bought it because of the great trigger, and how much better it felt than the older non-striker model. I had planned on buying a S&W Shield 9 but the smooth trigger convinced me to get the Ruger. Great gun and my everyday carry. No problems with it so far in the years since I bought it.

Great to hear...Yes it is brand new..all their guns are new..Only 1 of each left close out sale..

Buckshot Bill

Bearcat
vito said:

^ I agree with Vito 100%. You found a pocket pistol with a great trigger at a terrific price. Hope you enjoy it.

I'd like to have a Pro. They seem like the top of the line. Right now I've got an EC9s, and have had a couple of LC9's. For the price the EC9s is hard to beat, but i prefer no safety, and no magazine disconnect. Also they have a good trigger. For a handy belly gun the EC9s works just fine.

kycliff

Bearcat
Picked it up off of layaway yesterday...Going to gift it to my wife for our 25th on the 18th
It does have a very nice trigger pull..

The only complaint I have about them is if you don't keep a light coat of oil on them and are diligent the slide will rust.... that is is you are a fat guy carrying it in an inside the waste band in the summer in S.C.

exavid

Hunter
I bought my LC9Spro soon after they came out to replace my LC9. I liked the original model but the trigger... I've been carrying my LC9s every day since. I've put several different brands and loads of ammo through it with nothing but perfect performance. Accuracy is very good for what it is. I wish I could have found a deal like the one you found. Hook it solidly and reel it in!

Latest posts