WTS***A Few Vintage Scopes***

Help Support Ruger Forum:

All of these came from an estate. Other than the descriptions and photos, I don't know anything else about them. All 4 of these Scopes has the same cross hair configuration. This is a really difficult picture to capture, so I am just posting this one.

#1) Vintage Japan Tasco 4 X, gloss, TV view, supercon coated, Omni-view, Opti-centererd. No ring marks but does have some scratches around the eye piece. Fairly clean and perfectly clear.
$60 shipped

#2) Vintage Japan Tasco 3 X 9, gloss, TV view, fully coated, Omni-view, Opti-centererd. Very slight ring marks,, missing the rubber around the eye piece, one cap has been replaced and is scratched up a bit, otherwise fairly clean and perfectly clear.
$70 Shipped

#3) SOLD Vintage Japan Tasco 3 X 9, gloss, TV view, Supercon coated, Omni-view, Opti-centererd. I believe this one has never been out of the box. No ring marks, pretty much pristine in the bag, in the box, with lens cloth, but missing the paperwork.
SOLD$115 Shipped

#4) SOLD Vintage Denver Redfield 3 X 9, TV view. This one appears to have never been mounted. No visible ring marks, clean and clear. It is in a vintage Redfield box but not the correct one.
$145 Shipped SOLD

Take these last 2 for an even $100 Shipped.