Moved to GB

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunsbam69

Hunter
I picked this one up recently assuming it was a tricked out RB-22WS which they only made 735 of long ago. I sent off to Ruger for a letter and they show it shipped out as an RB-22. I find that odd, cus I know the grips on the stainless grip models, and these are them. That means someone would of had to robbed the parts off an RB-22WS to put on an RB-22, which would make no sense to me, but who knows. This revolver has a really nice, light, and smooth trigger pull. Trigger spring looks like a quality aftermarket, possibly a Wolf. It's a lot cleaner and more dimensionally proportional than a Ruger factory spring, and is considerably lighter tension. It's free spun, and done right, so I assume it's got a Power Custom pawl installed. I checked the timing and it's dead on. The ejector housing is either an old model or similar style aftermarket steel housing with the offset so the barrel doesn't get ruffed up during ejection. It's also got a stainless Colt style Ejector, which is much heavier duty than factory, and spring looks new. The stainless Colt style base pin is over sized and really makes a tighter action out of it. I don't know if it's a Belt Mountain or not, but it's a very good fit. It had an orange painted front sight on it and I installed a factory new one, and also installed new grip escutcheons, as the old ones were showing some wear. The right grip panel has a brace installed on the inside, but I have gone over the grips with a fine toothed comb, and I can't find any sign of a crack or split anywhere, so assume it was done to stop the grip ferrule from pulling through possibly. Grips look to be in excellent condition. It's also had the sharp corners at the top of the rear sight rounded and smoothed. This is a really cool revolver in 22LR they just ain't makin anymore of with some nice custom features. $595 Shipped takes it home.

Please post here AND shoot me a PM if you want this one.

I am an FFL dealer. Payment is by certified funds only.

KANSAS RESIDENTS MUST PAY 8.5% SALES TAX IN ADDITION TO LISTED PRICE :cry:

I have other fine, collectible, and just plain practical and packable Ruger, & sometimes Freedom Arms revolvers for sale, as well as other popular handguns from time to time.

Thanks,
Brian McGrew
McGrew Gun Works
101 Durham
Longford, KS 67458
918-440-2049
[email protected]

s0VhLbm.jpg

wZI20OA.jpg

9C4KZJV.jpg

WsUxxMt.jpg

D5LlB0c.jpg