SOLD-OM 45 Shorty

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I recently came into this one in a trade and as much as I would love to hang on to it, it really needs a new home. It is one of the short barrel old model 45 Colt Blackhawks which is about as stout a handful of gun as you can find in an old model. No transfer bar and no "R" stamped under the grip frame so it has never been converted. The blue and finish wear is on the end of the muzzle as is typical on these old guns and there is also some finish worn off on the heel of the grip frame. Overall it is in pretty nice shape for its age and is a perfect carry gun or base gun for a custom conversion or customization.

The shipped price from my FFL to the buyers FFL via USPS Priority mail is $750 and a couple of payments is an option as well.

In fact, if a person wanted to do some custom work on this gun there is also an 8 3/8" ribbed 45 Colt Smith & Wesson barrel that could be bought for an additional $165 as well as a steel Old Army Grip frame and wide trigger for an additional $185.

Buy the gun, the gun and the barrel, the gun and the grip frame or the gun , the barrel and the grip frame!

The first "I will take it" posted followed by a confirming PM locks it down.

SOLD

Thanks for looking.

Robb
abUAPxf.jpg

uM9Xwfj.jpg

sixshot

Buckeye
Really getting hard to find these OM shorty's in 45 Colt, good luck with the sale Robb. That's a real nice piece. See you in a few weeks!

Dick