.41 Mag Vaquero?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

smith1961

Blackhawk
Halloween update;

Our buddy, Jason @ Lipsey's, let me know he had a meeting with the folks @ Ruger last week.
He said he would bring this subject up with them. Just waiting for a response as to how it was received.
:p

smith1961

Blackhawk
Robb Barnes said:
A 41 vaquero would get me buying a new model Ruger!

Jason@Lipsey's got back to me; The subject was discussed as a possibility with the Ruger folks, just not in the immediate future...........

That's a glimmer of hope right?
:?

Thanks Jason for keepin the dream alive! :)

RICHP

Single-Sixer
If they wait too long we,ll all have customs and won,t need them.
smith1961 said:
Robb Barnes said:
A 41 vaquero would get me buying a new model Ruger!

Jason@Lipsey's got back to me; The subject was discussed as a possibility with the Ruger folks, just not in the immediate future...........

That's a glimmer of hope right?
:?

Thanks Jason for keepin the dream alive! :)

Okay, here is the closest thing I have to a 41 mag Vaquero. The bottom gun is a TLA South Taxas Army in 41 Mag. Teh other two guns are a 41 mag West Texas Flat top Target and a 41 Mag Border Special. Bill Grover built one or two sets of guns like this with all bearing the same serial number and the South Texas Army is like a left hand version of the Colt SAA or the Ruger Vaquerro.

PriseDeFer

Single-Sixer
Not a devotee of custom guns but this one has a certain pull to it. Ruger or Lipseys or whoever won't be calling it the Border Special, too bad. The Vaquero is confused already, being a name for two different things. I'm going for the Ruger Badlander. and I think I want one.