WTS: Ruger Mark II 6 7/8" Barrel Tapered STAINLESS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

USMCXD

Single-Sixer
Up for sale is my Ruger Mark II Stainless 6 7/8" Tapered Barrel target shooting pistol. This pistol is in MINT condition and has not been shot very much at all.

It will come with One (1) 10-Round Magazine as well as the factory black panel grips (NOTE: pictured with Hogue Thumb Rest Grips - Extra $30).

Ideally, we would prefer a local FTF (Central Florida - Orlando) transaction, with a FL DL and CWP, however we are not opposed to shipping IF the Buyer is prepared to cover the shipping costs.

REDUCED PRICE: $550

This one will not last long - A VERY RARE FIND!!!

E6DE5BA7-4311-44F3-A303-17B8F21E075B-375-0000001EB98128D1_zps2ff57b6f.jpg

9x19

Hunter
Just FYI:

That looks like the MkII Standard model with 6" barrel. The 6 7/8" barrels are usually a heavier contour and come with adjustable sights. Free bump and good luck with your sale.

marlin1881

Single-Sixer
This is the exact gun I'm shooting in NRA Bullseye competition. I'm currently an Expert class shooter and have shot many Master level scores with this gun. I'm a fan of the tapered-target barrel at 6-7/8" as it balances nicely for me.

Good luck with your sale.

USMCXD

Single-Sixer
marlin1881 said:
This is the exact gun I'm shooting in NRA Bullseye competition. I'm currently an Expert class shooter and have shot many Master level scores with this gun. I'm a fan of the tapered-target barrel at 6-7/8" as it balances nicely for me.

Good luck with your sale.
Thank you.

Yes, a very nice pistol.

Thanks for stopping by.

marlin1881

Single-Sixer
9x19 said:
Just FYI:

That looks like the MkII Standard model with 6" barrel. The 6 7/8" barrels are usually a heavier contour and come with adjustable sights. Free bump and good luck with your sale.

Looking at the pic again, this does appear to be the 6" tapered standard barrel, as the sights are different than what are typically on the tapered target barrel. Rear sight should be adjustable and the front should be an undercut patridge style.

The stainless tapered target gun should be model number KMK678 and have Mark II Target stamped on the left side of the receiver.

Can you check the "Target" stamp for us? Thanks.

montana outfitters

Single-Sixer
I just went to my gun safe and looked at my TARGET Ruger and this is not a target
Ruger.........I bought mine new and double checked the paperwork and they are marked indicating it as a TARGET...................the sights are wrong and in my opinion they do trick out the trigger on the TARGET model....

USMCXD

Single-Sixer
montana outfitters said:
I just went to my gun safe and looked at my TARGET Ruger and this is not a target
Ruger.........I bought mine new and double checked the paperwork and they are marked indicating it as a TARGET...................the sights are wrong and in my opinion they do trick out the trigger on the TARGET model....
I did not indicate it was the "TARGET" model, but rather a target pistol. Big difference, but thanks for clarifying. I've edited the listing and took out the capital "T." :)