20 Ruger SR-1911 For sale

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Boondock Sporting Good's has 20 SR-1911 in stock, there $669.00 and there are NO Consecutive pairs, he will charge you a flat $20.00 for shipping, Checks and M/O only. NO credit card's in that shop.

You must call and ask for "Shawn" till him your my friend, NO OTHER's will know whats going on! Shawn ONLY! No other sale-man will hold the gun with-out a deposit, Shawn will, if you tell him you know me and the FFL / payments on the way. He''ll hold them on your good (our) word.

There are a few Commander's there a few bucks more, I did not catch the amount.

Till him you know me, I'm Scott Barry

There # is: 907 694-2229 open till 7pm Alaskan time zone (11pm EST)

I have no dog in this fight.....NONE!.....Scott

Johnnu2

Hunter
Scott, it's people like you who make this forum such a great place to hang out. I'm not a buyer, but a hearty THANKS from ALL of us to you. John N.

737tdi

Hunter
AJGUNNER said:
I am pretty sure that Scott has many more friends here than he will ever have the opportunity to meet. One of these days I fully expect to either make a deal/purchase with him or cross paths somewhere. :D

Ditto: Except I have had several dealings with Scott and they were all awesome.

Karl

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
Hey! I've met Scott in person and can testify that he is easier to waste several hours on guns, bears, airplanes, friends, and life with than most you will ever meet. Never had a rough transaction with him and will do many more. Although, knowing guys like Scott will keep you "Ruger broke"!!! RB

wapiti22

Blackhawk
I don't understand how a little Gunshop in the backwoods of Alaska can get so many SR1911's when my LGS here in the booming metropolis of Seattle has seen one in almost 2 years.

RB,
YOU forgot Beer and Woman!!!

Wapiti22 its about "relationships" when your a shop that has close ties with Ruger, you get hat you want, he sells alot of Ruger's there, and I do mean alot,
thus, he gets what he wants.
Scott

COR

Blackhawk
mr.deerstalker said:
RB,
YOU forgot Beer and Woman!!!

Wapiti22 its about "relationships" when your a shop that has close ties with Ruger, you get hat you want, he sells alot of Ruger's there, and I do mean alot,
thus, he gets what he wants.
Scott

Amen Scott...

I know some of you know this but...it ain't about the "size of your shop"... :wink:

Scott sold me a real "dog" of a 3 screw 41 Mag that out of Anchorage a few years ago...

The catch is that Scott sold it to me at a "dog" price and we both left smiling. Fair prices, easy to deal with. Definitely one of the GOOD GUYS!

This thread just exemplifies that