Looking for a Ruger PC9 for sale or trade

Help Support Ruger Forum:

QUITNTYME

Bearcat
Hi, I'm from Louisiana and have wanted a pc9 ever since I was a kid and still have yet to purchase one,they quit making them before I could purchase my own guns. I'm looking to buy one or trade for one. I have a glock 19 with truglo tritium night sights and original sights, 3 15rd magazines and the original box. Or I may consider trading my ATI just right carbine chambered in the 9mm.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Pssst...try a WTB in the classifieds area. Just a FYI though...these were seldom seen/available before the frenzy so now, while they may come out of the closets to get some $$$ for the owners, they'll have prices that might not be what you think.

JNewell

Single-Sixer
I have seen two sell since the craziness began, and the prices were insane.

CoyoteDown

Bearcat
PRICE>>> $ 605.00 MAKE>>> RUGER MODEL>>> PC9 04701 CALIBER>>>.9MM CONDITION>>> NEW IN BOX LOOKS UNFIRED SERIAL NUMBER>>> 470-XXXXX BARREL>>> 16 1/4" BORE>>> NEW CLEAN AND SHINY BLUE-ING>>> NEW / MATTE STOCK>>> NEW / SYNTHETIC RINGS>>> NO MAGAZINE>>> YES / 10 RND CURRENT PRODUCTION>>> NO / VERY RARE
I BUY USED BRASS. TRADE YOUR USED BRASS IN FOR CREDIT ON A RIFLE...

@GunsAmercia as of now - good luck!!

That's a decent price for the conditions of the day.... if I was not trying to be frugal I'd be tempted to jump on it.

then again, I just went to GunsAmerica and could not find a listing for a PC9....

quitntyme,

Welcome to the forum and good luck with finding a PC9. It took me a long time to find mine. They're out there but you'll have to pay a premium price right now. The good news is that the high prices seem to be bringing some to the market so there are more available than I've seen in a long time.

HSG

dargin

Bearcat
I'm looking for one! If anyone is interested in selling one please shoot me a PM!

Latest posts