FS: Lawrence Leather Items 1-5 SOLD

Help Support Ruger Forum:

warbird1975

Single-Sixer
Hello, last month I had the good fortune to meet Mr. Dale D. from Minnesota. I ended up buying a few things from him including his entire stock of Lawrence leather. I only needed a few items, so I would like to sell the rest. I am no expert on Lawrence leather but Mr. D. is, the prices I am asking are what he suggested plus a little bit for shipping. If anybody would like more than one thing I will combine the shipping. There ended up being alot of pics so I will break this up into three parts. If you would like something please post an "I'll take item __" and send me a PM. Thanks for looking, Mike.

ITEM # 1. A #25 ammo pouch, style 348. It measures 3 1/2 X 7 1/2, used.
$20 shipped--NOW $17 shipped--SOLD--
LEATHER001.jpg

LEATHER003.jpg

ITEM # 2. A NIB #20 ammo pouch. It measures 3 X 5 3/8.
$35 shipped---SOLD! ---
LEATHER004.jpg

LEATHER006.jpg

ITEM # 3. Style # 7D belt, 2" wide X 44" long, 25 loops for 38/357, used.
$35 shipped--NOW $30 shipped--SOLD--
LEATHER009.jpg

LEATHER011.jpg

LEATHER012.jpg

ITEM # 4. Style # 7 belt, 2" wide X 40" long, 25 loops for 38/357, used.
$35 shipped--NOW $30 shipped--SOLD--
LEATHER014.jpg

LEATHER015.jpg

LEATHER016.jpg

ITEM # 5. Bandoleer with 73 loops for 44 caliber, used.
$60 shipped---SOLD---
LEATHER019.jpg

LEATHER020.jpg

warbird1975

Single-Sixer
264winmag said:
Do you have any idea what calibers will fit in # 1?

I tried a ten .270 rounds in it that are 3.16" long and they fit. Then I tried ten .280 Rem rounds in it that are 3.26" long and the flap would not close. So I would say anything with about a 3.2" OAL should fit.

gunslinger_h

Blackhawk
Howdy Mike. I would like that bandoleer belt for $60. Going to hang it with a little display of 44-40 rifles and revolvers. I still have your address per previous mailings, and if you don't have mine let me know and I will resend to you. I will put a check in the mail in the morning Lord Willin.lol Thanks for putting this up. I have one, but does not show the character that this one shows. Best to you and yours my friend, Hank

Sorry #5.lol

tjtoolbox

Bearcat
I am interested in your ammo belt. Is the total length 44"? I take a 38 belt but I want this for my RUGER HOLSTER on my hips.Could you send a Picture of it with a tape measure along side of it?
Thanks Joe

warbird1975

Single-Sixer
Hi tjtoolbox and woods-walker, I will be glad to get back with you guys if I don't hear anything from turnerriver. He posted that he would like to buy all three items but I have not received a PM from him as of yet. If things do not work out with him, I would sure be happy do some business with you guys. He said he wanted this stuff first so I need to see if I hear from him. Thank you guys, I appreciate it.

turnerriver, if you sent me a PM I did not receive it. Please send another or email me and we can get our info exchanged. I have all three items boxed up for you and ready to go. I hope to hear from you soon, thank you, Mike.

UPDATE
These last three items are sold to turnerriver, thanks!