No Longer FS RUGER MK III Stainless Hunter 4.5 inch

Help Support Ruger Forum:

steamloco76

Single-Sixer
I have one too many Ruger MK's in the safe, so this MK III Stainless Steel Hunter with 4.5 inch fluted barrel, interchangeable fiber optic front sights, scope mount, and square notch adjustable rear sight (original "V" notch blade included), box, docs and 2 original Ruger 10 round mags must go. Gun has a few light handling/takedown marks but looks nearly new. Bore and mechanism 100%. Have about 1,000 rounds through it. $395 SHIPPED FFL to FFLin continental USA except CA and anywhere prohibited by law. Payment by US Postal money order only. Post an I'll tale it followed by a PM to me. PM with any questions.
MK-III-Hunt-rt.jpg

MK-III-Hunt-Ls.jpg

steamloco76

Single-Sixer
steamloco76 said:
I have one too many Ruger MK's in the safe, so this MK III Stainless Steel Hunter with 4.5 inch fluted barrel, interchangeable fiber optic front sights, scope mount, and square notch adjustable rear sight (original "V" notch blade included), box, docs and 2 original Ruger 10 round mags must go. Gun has a few light handling/takedown marks but looks nearly new. Bore and mechanism 100%. Have about 1,000 rounds through it. $395 SHIPPED FFL to FFLin continental USA except CA and anywhere prohibited by law. Payment by US Postal money order only. Post an I'll tale it followed by a PM to me. PM with any questions.
MK-III-Hunt-rt.jpg

MK-III-Hunt-Ls.jpg

Price reduced to $395 shipped with 2 mags. Will consider trade offers. NO 40's/10mm's, .380's or shotguns.

steamloco76

Single-Sixer
Wow-never expected replies to my classified form September.

Since I had no serious offers then, I customized the Mark III a bit and decided to keep it. Added Scope, target stocks, Volquartsen muzzle brake, Power Custom extractor and disabled the LCI.

I do have a rare 4 5/8ths inch barrel Stainless Single-Six Convertible .22LR/22Mag that I am going to list as soon as I take the photos. Two sets of OE grips-Rosewood and faux ivory. Gun is in great condition. $500 plus $25 shipping my FFL to your FFL.

Latest posts