FS: Snake Charmer Parts

Help Support Ruger Forum:

For Sale:
I have a couple of items for the Snake Charmer 410 shotguns.

1. Night Charmer forends. Replacement forend in black that lights up your target in the dark. These are mint in the box but missing the battery. The same as the regular forend but with openings in the front and side.
Price $10 Shipped.
pix1022982015.jpg

Snake Charmer Ammo inserts for the stock. I picked up a few of the 4 shell holders that fit into the buttstock. Hard to find item.
Price $7.00 Shipped.
(will add image soon)

Snake Charmer buttstock. One complete buttstock with ammo insert and sliding cover. Hard to find item. Black plastic thumbhole stock. Only 1 left here.
Price $35 Shipped. ( SPF)
IMG_0002.jpg

As always, First I'll take it" wins followed by a PM.

On Payment, I take Cash/Check/CC/MO.

Thanks for looking.

Moonclip

Bearcat
I'll take two night charmer foreends, please send info where you want payment sent to. Thanks. I get online only 1-2 x a week at most so please be patient. Thanks.

F-111 John

Bearcat
If you are ever in the market for anything that Sdoyl123 has for sale, rest assured that you're dealing with a straight-up gentleman.

I purchased a Night Charmer forend from him on Tuesday, and it arrived today (Friday.)

Best service I've ever had from an online seller!

John

smm1099

Bearcat
I know this is an old thread, but I hope you still have one of the covers left. Just lost the one out of mine and can't seem to find one anywhere.

KMLMBA

Bearcat
Is there any change you still have a snake charmer fore end?

I reeeeaaalllyyy want one!

Kevin