Ruger Tattoo

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BearHawk 357

Single-Sixer
Ok, somebody out there has got to have a Ruger related tattoo. I'm guessing either a gun or just the the logo.

Let's see your ink.

Since this is a picture gallery, on a Ruger forum, I figured that this would be a good spot, for us to share pictures, of Ruger related tattoos.

Something else....feel free to draw up an idea for a tattoo and share it, on here, if you would like. It would be fun to see some good art work.

Coogs

Maximum
Yeah, I got one.....................big ole' red eagle with S/R on it..........I'm old school...........been at it since '78.........none of this "R" only stuff........give me a day or two to find the camera................I'll get a pic up here somehow, Coogs.

sicboy13

Single-Sixer
Olivia002.jpg

Olivia006.jpg

Olivia005.jpg

Olivia008.jpg

I tell ya, that ruger logo would look pretty bad-arse in there.... would that be copyright infringement? :)

When I got my one and only tattoo, I was kind of rushed by the 3 girls I went with, and all I had a picture of was a browning Buckmark. The only Browning I have now is my A-bolt slug gun, and 3 safes full of Rugers. Go figure!

mm6mm6

Blackhawk
A good friend of mine's nephew was murdered. He's was never in to tattoos, but he decided he wanted one of his nephew's name.

He went to the tattoo shop and said, "I would like my nephew's name, Bernie Jr, tattooed around my left bicep."

The artist said, "Okay, no problem."

My friend said, "But I want it in binary computer code which is a series of zeros and ones, quite a few of them and there are enough of them to wrap around my arm."

The artist said, "Okay, but zeros are hard to do and still keep them consistent to look good, one after another."

Then my friend said, "Oh, and I want you to use flourescent ink that will only show up under a black light."

The artist said, "Let me get this straight. You want to pay for, and go through the pain of, a tattoo that no one can see and if they can see it, no one can read?"

My friend smiled and said, "Yep, you got it!"

I "saw" the tattoo for the first time a couple weeks ago. In regular light, you can barely even tell that it's there. One of these days, I'll have to see it under a black light.

Apparently you can get colored ink that can only be viewed under a black light. Hmmm. A Ruger logo on my left shoulder and a Ford Mustang emblem on my right!

CLee0507

Bearcat
pjv":31a0a8ib said:
I didn't get permission.Hope they don't want it back! :lol:

rugerpermission.png

I'm surprised they didn't mention that you have to tatoo the warning label on your other shoulder. j/k.

tek4260

Buckeye
bigbore45colt said:
Here's mine...

23361140.jpg

BB45C

Finally after what seems like forever searching on Google I found this. I have been searching for a scan of an OM Eagle that I can print out and resize to cover another tattoo. Does anyone have one they can link so I'll be able to print it?

contender

Ruger Guru
How big of an Eagle do you want?
I actually have some photographic proofs for printers of different sizes of Eagles. I can scan & email ya one.

Latest posts