Serial Number 100 Guns Have Arrived! (Image Heavy Post)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

flatgate

Hawkeye
There are not enough words to describe my gratitude to all my Friends here at Ruger Forum! I'll simply say Thank You so very, very much!
No real order to these....

18-00100MK-4.jpg

17-00100.jpg

211-00100.jpg

85-00100Super.jpg

650-00100.jpg

600-00100.jpg

500-00100RedHk.jpg

22.jpg

400-00100_20ga.jpg

410-00100_12ga.jpg

170-00100GP.jpg

187-00100Mini.jpg

Yes, the Mini-14 was indeed shipped from the Newport Factory to the Southport Office specifically for Jim Triggs!

Wow! I can't believe it!

flatgate

RUFFBIRD

Blackhawk
You are very welcome sir,....I am honoured to be part of making this happen. You certainly deserve these special rugers!

May I take this opportunity to thank you for all your time & resouces for making the Ruger Forum, a fun, fantastic place to enjoy our hobbie with other great people.

Enjoy your new rugers my friend & thanks for showing them to us! 8)

c.r.

Single-Sixer
this is just so neat!...........Congratulations Carl and thank you for all you do.

~c.r.

Coogs

Maximum
Good for you................ya ole fart!!!! But out of respect..................could ya clean up that pic of #100 Max..........I could hardly read the serial # :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I got 2 used ones and $20 I'd trade ya :roll: :roll: :roll: ???? Nobody deserves it more, God bless you my friend, Coogs. (and they are nice grips)

Brother_Love

Single-Sixer
Being a part of this was almost as good as getting the guns myself! Watching all these folks get involved in this was real fun. I am proud to be part of this forum!

Are you gonna shoot 'em :D :wink: :D :wink: :D :wink: :D :wink: :D :wink: :D :wink:

Malcolm

Papa

Bearcat
I'm sad to say I couldn't come up with the funds to contribute.:( :oops:

People aren't buying expensive guitars very much these days for some reason :shock: and my hours have been cut back dramatically, but I do want to express my thanks for all your hard work and contributions here :D

so

THANK YOU!!

Papa :D

flatgate

Hawkeye
hittman":1rg7khxr said:
What are 2 or 3 of your most favorite and why?

Easy question! The .357 max and the .32 H&R Single-Six are my favorites.
I've been "accumulating" Single Action Rugers since the mid 1980's. My first Ruger was a 7-1/2" .357 Max!

That "Jim Triggs" Mini-14 is sure growing on me.....

flatgate

flatgate

Hawkeye
marlin1881":21x7jt9r said:
If I recall correctly, you didn't own any rifles, correct? Now you do!

Oh, well, DL, I don't always "show all/tell all"....... there are two other s/n 100 Mini-14's tucked away here in Western Wyoming........ :D

flatgate

M. HALL

Bearcat
:D :D I think this should be a 'sticky'! After all this is the World Wide Web and we have members from all over and down under!

I think we would all enjoy watching/reading flatgates responses to the various questions.

Carl congratulations as you are very deserving!

Matt

PM Sent.

I_Like_Pie

Blackhawk
I guess Carl wouldn't feel right for "sticky-ing" his own post...so I will do it for him :)

You know that now this means you will have to build a S/N 100 display for when you hit the shows.

Congrats...The forum is 10 years old soon and like it or not you are the lynchpin that has kept it chugging along.