Fixed blade knives

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Alabama, in the bend of the Tennessee River
I didn't know I had this many till I got them all out at once.

414390811.jpg

Bottom row, L to R:
Cold Steel Master Hunter, Ruger branded CRKT rising point, Buck 119 from the custom shop with S30V steel and cherry scales, 80s-era Buck 119, Buck 109 Skinner, unmarked German made hunting knife.
Top row L to R:
Buck 620, Randall model 23 Gamemaster, Rapala filet knife (and I have the shorter version around here somewhere, too), Kabar USMC fighter.

No, I don't "need" all of them, but what's that got to do with it, right?

What is it about knives. I have 3 drawers full, half NIB. Then there is a knife already packed in every bag I have. Totes and such with various gear all have at least one plus a hatchet in them. Then the 4 different ones I use for EDC. At least 3 in my truck and....

coach

Hunter
contender said:
Isn't it amazing how many knives we all seem to accumulate?
I've wondered about that too. My conclusion was they are usually so much cheaper than guns its easy to not think much about it. I always appreciate a good knife.

We live in an unprecedented time in history. We can buy as many guns or knives as we can afford! As noted, need has nothing to do with it, but if there is a need, I have the knife or gun already! As I walk through the Smoky Mtn Knifeworks, it is like being amongst friends. I already own a bunch of them! :? :oops: 8)
gramps

J. R. WEEMS

Single-Sixer
Always room for a good blade. They DO seem to add up over the years. One I carry every day is a Buck 110. Years ago I broke one I had had for 14 years. Sent it back to Buck, explaining it was NO fault of theirs and ask they replace the blade and bill me. Shortly they sent a new knife and sheath. :mrgreen: Cant beat service like that and no charge to boot. :mrgreen:

needsmostuff

Blackhawk
contender said:
I'd hate to take a picture of all my knives. I'd first have to dig them all out & such.

Uh-Huh

I got into hoarding knives at a time in life's curves when I could not afford to hoard guns .
That may have been a mistake.
It's not any cheaper.