Large folding knives

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Alabama, in the bend of the Tennessee River
Anyone else here have a penchant for large folding knives? I seem to...

414336568.jpg

Bottom: Kissing Crane stiletto, Queen Easy-Open, Boker large "Sodbuster" pattern lock back.

Top, left to right: Buck 317 folding hunter (1981), Case Sharktooth (1976), Buck 110 in S30V steel with cherry scales, Buck 112 S30V with cherry scales, Buck 112 S30V with ebony scales, Camillus Yellow Jacket two blade lockback.

Show us yours!

RSIno1

Hunter
I had my wife buy me this one for XMAS this year.

https://www.buckknives.com/product/419-folding-kalinga-pro-knife-limited-production/0419BLS1LC-B/

pete44ru

Hunter
6GUNSONLY said:
Anyone else here have a penchant for large folding knives ?

Show us yours !

Does this count ? :mrgreen:

sUoCpoLl.jpg

This "Model 1253 Guide" Remington Bullet Knife (bottom knife, below) is the largest I currently own/use.

ga3Ftwkl.jpg

Alabama, in the bend of the Tennessee River
Yeah, that's a large folder, for sure. I like that Remington, and the large tapper, too. I go back and forth between a full-size trapper like that (mines a Kissing Crane) and a large three-blade stockman for everyday carry. I really like the trapper for an "eating knife", like when I'm eating lunch at work.

My husband has always been a fan of large folding knives, his largest favorites:

MLRGJzW.jpg

Top to bottom: Kit Carson folding Bowie knife, Benchmade Skirmish, Benchmade Bedlam.

All three have blades 4" or longer.

Big Old Boy

Hunter
Wendy he has very good taste in knives. I have a few but I don't know how to post pictures and don't care to learn.

pete44ru

Hunter
6GUNSONLY said:
I like that Remington, and the large tapper, too.

I go back and forth between a full-size trapper like that (mines a Kissing Crane) and a large three-blade stockman for everyday carry.

I really like the trapper for an "eating knife", like when I'm eating lunch at work.

Thanks - my Trapper's a Browning, made in Germany, that I bought new almost 100 years ago, directly from Browning.

These are the hobo knives I use for game dinners:

(Pics #1 & #2 are the same hobo knife, assembled & opened for use)

sf4qDUlm.jpg
ByUh5DBm.jpg
10uOCDim.jpg

Here's a few more folders:

YymWraQl.jpg

Sapo

Single-Sixer
I too have many. Case and uncle Henry folding hunters. Eyebrand, boker and case large sodbusters are every day carry. Browning, Gerber, Puma and boker folding knives as well. Made a fixed blade from a broken old timer single blade folding hunter blade. I keep them dressed with Case steels and Lansky stones.
Ain't much on little knives.

Sapo