Cat Picture HouseCat

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I've been trying different things with Photoshop, I'm kind of tired of the same old picture style, We went back to the Inlaws this summer, and I take pictures, but they are just the same as previous years, so I'm just trying to teach myself new techniques in Adobe Photoshop. Here's one I like...any comments? I know there are some cat people here on the forum.

This is, I believe a Norwegian Forest Cat. My dad used to have one at home. "Mamma Cat" She was an outdoor feral cat, which my dad fed and watered for a couple years. Finally she let him touch her...then probably another year went by. Heated water dish in the winter so she would have water in the cold, and cooked ground turkey for dinner each night.

Then she came inside... Once inside, she wouldn't go back outdoors for anything and turned into the perfect lap cat.

This cat is the spitting image of Mamma Cat. She was in Bulgaria at an outdoor restaurant where we had dinner one night. And yes, her eyes were that green.

CEPZbe6l.jpg

Fun pic! Looks just like my old boy Hairy (AKA Sr. Mataratas) except for the green eyes. He's 15 and still brings me a rat a week or so. Like many older guys, he takes Warfarin regularly, just from a different source than most geezers....

It's funny, Bulgaria used to have a big problem with packs of stray dogs. Cities took care of the dog problem, and now they are overrun with cats. My daughter has a fun time feeding them. And surprisingly there are many, many people I see also feeding stray cats. So they lounge around in certain areas, waiting for dinner.

I guess it's kind of like having a house cat, except you don't have to change a litter box.

BDM1

Single-Sixer
That is a nice cat, i have never seen one with hair like that. Show us a picture of it after you photo-shop it!

Scruffy cat! His grooming techniques aren't up to the standards of my cats? Definitely unusual looking! Fortunately for me, I don't have a wife who would insist on having one like him! Nice photo Kevin!
gramps